“MMI” is defined as Midway Machining, Inc.
“Site” is defined as Midway Machining and/or midway-machining.com, website
“You/Your” is defined as the Customer and/or User at Midway Machining, Inc. and/or midway-machining.com website.
MMI may collect information from You in a variety of ways. You may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and/or credit card information. You may, however, visit the Site anonymously. MMI will collect information from You only if You voluntarily submit the information. You can refuse to supply information, though it may prevent You from engaging in certain activities.
MMI may collect information about You whenever You interact with the Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Your means of connection to the Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers’ utilized and other similar information.
The email address You provided for order processing will only be used to send You information and updates pertaining to Your order. It may also be used to respond to Your inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If You decide to opt-in to MMI’s mailing list, You will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION:
MMI adopts appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Your information.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES:
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION:
Midway Machining, Inc. collects and uses Your information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service; Your information helps to more effectively respond to Your service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions; MMI may use the information provided when placing an order, in order to provide service to that order.
- To personalize Your experience; MMI may use information in the aggregate to understand how You as a group use the services and resources provided on the Site.
- To improve the Site; MMI continually strives to improve offerings based on the information and Your feedback.
- To send periodic emails.
- MMI does not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the services.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS:
Using MMI’s Site and services signifies Your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If not in agreement with this policy, please do not use the Site or services. Your continued visits to the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed Your acceptance of those changes.
Midway Machining, Inc.
3409 North Lewis Avenue, Sioux Falls, SD 57104