Summary of Responsibilities:
The primary responsibility for the Machinist / Welder position is to provide service to Midway Machining customers in repairs or rebuilding equipment and products. Ability to learn and understand the processes and applying to projects while meeting customers’ expectations.
• Ability to successfully interpret and execute production using drawing, blue prints, planning and general methods.
• Understand basic machining and /or welding principles and practices with attention to detail.
• Able to operate a lathe, mill, measuring equipment and welder accurately.
• Perform welding and fabrication tasks as the project requires.
• Willingness to learn and apply welding processes (TIG, stick & flux core) to various parts, assemblies, and components.
• Able to plan, organize schedule and to work independently to meet customer’s schedule.
• Must be able to provide basic hand and measuring tools.
• Maintain a clean work area for safety and to expedite project completion.
• Able to work overtime, travel and work an occasional on-call shift.
• Perform any and all other duties assigned by the management.
Graduate Accredited Welding or Machinist Program; 2 Years Verifiable Experience;Posses Basic Mechanical Skills; Good Driving Record; Good Communication Skills; Highly Motivated, Self-Starter; Excellent Problem Solving Skills; Detail Oriented; Excellent Planning and Organizational Skills; Safety Conscious.
How To Apply:
Email Resume to: email@example.com and mention position title in Subject Line.
Don’t see what you’re looking for, but think you may be the right fit? Reach out anyway. We want to get to know you. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org