Summary of Responsibilities:
The primary responsibility for the Machinist position is to provide service to Midway Machining customers in repairs or rebuilding equipment and products. Ability to learn and understand the processes and applying to projects while meeting customers’ expectations.
• Basic Machine shop experience capable of operating the lathe, mill, and welder.
• Understand basic welding principles and practices. With some supervision, should be capable of wire feed, TIG and stick welding.
• Able to understand and draw basic blueprints.
• Able to operate multiple types of machining equipment safely and efficiently to perform various types of machine work.
• Maintain equipment and a clean work area.
• Monitor tooling usage and advise service manager of needed replacement.
Graduate Accredited Welding or Machinist Program; 2 Years Verifiable Experience; Posses Basic Mechanical Skills; Good Driving Record; Good Communication Skills; Highly Motivated, Self-Starter; Excellent Problem-Solving Skills; Detail Oriented; Excellent Planning and Organizational Skills; Safety Conscious.
How To Apply:
Email Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention position title in Subject Line.
Don’t see what you’re looking for, but think you may be the right fit? Reach out anyway. We want to get to know you. Send your resume to email@example.com